New!! Download All files you need for (A BR. NR)in one Zip

Changed the look of the UI? Wanna share?

New!! Download All files you need for (A BR. NR)in one Zip

Postby MVM » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:16 pm

To avoid all missunderstandings what files needed etc.. i have uploaded all files in a single Zip file. (96.14 Mb)

Important!!
Please, re-download this upgrade to clear out things that should not be there. You need a fresh copy of Puns files. Use the launcher in a new folder and press upgrade and paste all files in there when ready.
I have seen example that people have paste in wrong order etc...that means, the graphic will not show up correctly.

Link here: (96.14 Mb) THIS IS ALREADY INCLUDED IN THE LATEST LAUNCHER UPGRADE!!. NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD THIS ANYMORE!!http://rapidshare.com/files/577573435/Dat.zip

Thanks

((MVM))
MVM
Teamleader | Carune Online

Re: New!! Download All files you need for (A BR. NR)in one Zip

Postby Fingolfin » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:52 pm

Say, in your mods, did you start work off the new files from the latest update or from an earlier version? Because in your pack I found tower walls-PNG files who weren't there anymore after the new update. Like towwal-3 & towwal-5. Just like the health bar who are the old regular bubbles in the latest update are now hearts again in your zip. So if you worked from a previous version, aren't we then just downloading an older version over a newer? (with some modification though)
Fingolfin
Young Adult

Postby MVM » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:17 pm

I dont know what to say :) it dont work like that, Puns files is even older (in his dat folder that is) that you call new, its just a clean one and some changes as for the BM.exe and some other files we need as well, but the regular files is still what is was like 2005. So what was meant to do here was, as i informed above, Puns files you need as its clean, my files owerwrite almost every files as models, textures etc...and that is the way it suposed to do. And if people have their own files they want to use still, such as skins and what not, people certainly need to do a backup of those before, or as i informed make a new folder for the update etc , and paste them in afterwards

But now we dont need to do that anymore, and thanks God for that :P, as of the latest update from the Launcher take care of that now.
MVM

Postby Fingolfin » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:32 pm

Well, at least that's good. However you worked in an already personalised version from BM (with personalised skins like the tower walls & health bars). We should at least get those back to the normal standard in the update/installer. Or the map seems personalised too. I guess easiest would be if Thoth overrides those files again with the older, standard ones while your graphic stuff stays the same. Minor point though but always better to have a standard version as the game was supposed instead of working with personalised skins. We can all change that for ourselves if we want.
Fingolfin
Young Adult

Postby Demon Killa » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Firstly, on the whole I love what you've done with the graphics upgrade, great job :) It's refreshed the game for me.

I was wondering though, if, with the transparent menus you could either do an update with the original non-transparent menus, or tell me which the files are so I can do it for myself.

I think there's something else that's bugging me, but I can't remember at the moment.

Anyhow,

Tally ho!
Demon Killa
Adult

Postby MVM » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:49 pm

Hi Guys :)
Let see what i can do about it (transp Menus). Going to talk to Thoth as well as there is something else i want to discuss.
The towerwalls inside we need to change back as those was not the original ones from start.
As for the token we need to change the tokens hight over the ground. But before we can change that (token) we need to wait for Puns next update - - so stay tuned.
MVM

Return to Modifications