Request regarding server stability checks.

Got any ideas?

Request regarding server stability checks.

Postby Thoth » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:07 pm

Hello everyone,

I have a request for you guys regarding teh server stability;
As there have been some great issues regarding the server stability in the recent past, I have made some changes in the connection settings.

As I work 2 jobs, I do not have the time on my hands to monitor the server or it's stability 24/7.
I am doing the best I can, and I do monitor the server, and I try to check the stability as much and often as possible, but even if I would have the time on my hands, I would still not be able to monitor the server 24/7 all by myself.

This is where I need your help.
Please keep me updated regarding the stability preferable in this post, or on the shoutbox on the forums.
If there are any significant lag periods, let me know when this happens (date, and server time (hit /time ingame for the server time)), and for how long these issues last.
Same goes for disconnections.
To rule out whether the disconnections are server sided or client sided, I'd like to know whether there were other people online as well, and whether they experienced the same issues as you did.

Then lastly,
We haven't had this issue for a long time, but from time to time it happens that an account gets corrupted by a faulty quest or item.
There is nothing the players can do about this issue themselves, it just happens occasionally.
What a player can do in these situation is;
When you try to log on, and it takes a long time for the server to get past "Sending Hello..." and directs you to the message where it tells you it cannot connect to the server.
This indicates there is an issue with the account you are trying to log on.
To help me out finding the issue and account faster, please let me know the charactername you tried to log on at that specific time, again, either by PM, or on the shoutbox on the forums.

Thanks in advance,

Thoth.
Thoth
Administrator

Re: Request regarding server stability checks.

Postby kwasky » Mon May 02, 2016 10:25 pm

I think the server might be down today, can't seem to log in
kwasky
Young

Return to Development