hey

Talk here about anything that's not related to Blade Mistress.

hey

Postby Destiny » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:21 am

I'm new here, I was a huge fan of the original game, I played it in it's final months, before it was shutdown. No game has ever truly won me over since then in terms of community and experience, though perhaps that's just nostalgia speaking. I remember checking the website all the time back when the original developers promised to bring the servers and website back online, but never did. Also, if you're still looking for a moderator, I have a lot of experience moderating, and am an administrator of three website, and a moderator of one other one.
Destiny
Young Adult

Re: hey

Postby Mitch » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:03 am

"the original developers" must be either Bear or Punisher, and neither of them has showed a single bit of interest in hosting Blade Mistress after Punisher closed BM's doors.
rumors are that he "may" give it to the company he's working for, but I can't remember seeing anything official by him.

Then there is Nonide, an official Admin, who also hosted her server and she was rude enough to shut hers down without a single warning, or even telling us afterwards, she just disappeared.
Mitch
Teamleader | Carune Online

Return to General Discussion