Looking for concept art!

Our development team will announce the needed information here.

Moderator: Teamleader | Carune Online

Looking for concept art!

Postby Dekker3D » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:23 pm

Hey all, we all want to make this game something awesome. So I ask of you: draw up any cool ideas you may have, and put them up here! We'll look at them, see if they fit in, and you might see it again ingame!
Dekker3D
Elder

Re: Looking for concept art!

Postby Blaze » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:25 pm

we could use monsters and clothing designs for the town NPCs and players most.

ok so u need monsters. um do u want same monsters from current BM, just newly drew up or skins?

clothing designs. for npc n players. would that be the thongs n stuff or robes that the npc's currently wear? i need a lil more info on this stuff to actually create something of use. thx in advance for updating this.
Blaze
Mature

Postby Dekker3D » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Heh.. I really forgot quite a few things when I posted that!

Alright!.. The monsters we want are mostly the same types of monsters there were in BM, but any deviations and even completely new things are welcome too. As long as it fits in, you know?
Our priority is, of course, the first monsters that a newb would run across near the main towns. Golems, slithis, minotaurs, simple spiders (we already have some quite awesome concepts for the lab spiders, though), maybe some dragons.

For the outfits, we could really use a good tribal/barbaric-looking robe for the town mages and a training suit for the trainer dude. We'll also need a good outfit or two for player characters. Witches' quests aren't going in anytime soon, but if inspiration strikes, do draw it. It's always welcome :)

Also, right now I'm kinda struggling with a golem design. What I have now looks heavy and clumsy enough to be a golem, but it's not exactly awe-inspiring. So if you could give me something to work with... I'd love that.
Dekker3D
Elder

Postby Blaze » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:43 pm

Dekker3D wrote:Heh.. I really forgot quite a few things when I posted that!

Alright!.. The monsters we want are mostly the same types of monsters there were in BM, but any deviations and even completely new things are welcome too. As long as it fits in, you know?
Our priority is, of course, the first monsters that a newb would run across near the main towns. Golems, slithis, minotaurs, simple spiders (we already have some quite awesome concepts for the lab spiders, though), maybe some dragons.

For the outfits, we could really use a good tribal/barbaric-looking robe for the town mages and a training suit for the trainer dude. We'll also need a good outfit or two for player characters. Witches' quests aren't going in anytime soon, but if inspiration strikes, do draw it. It's always welcome :)

Also, right now I'm kinda struggling with a golem design. What I have now looks heavy and clumsy enough to be a golem, but it's not exactly awe-inspiring. So if you could give me something to work with... I'd love that.

one more question :D are you looking for 3d portrait or just any drawing?
Blaze
Mature

Postby Dekker3D » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:31 pm

Whichever conveys the design better, I'd say. If you can make a good-quality model in 3D and save us the time and effort of making it ourselves, though, that'd be awesome. Gods know that we've been busy enough already :)
Dekker3D
Elder

Postby Zelena » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:04 am

Don't let Dekker fool you, he's really a slacker! :P
Zelena

Postby Dekker3D » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:39 am

Ssssh...
Dekker3D
Elder

Postby Spider » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:28 am

I would like to donate some concept art. Posts coming soon : )
Spider
Young

Postby Doompuppet » Mon May 23, 2011 5:27 am

I've offered concept art services in the past (long ago) but here goes...

These are from my own game:

Image Image Image Image Image

If any of these interest you guys, I'd be happy to do some things for this.

I'm not as talented an illustrator as some, but my imagination is infinite. :)
Doompuppet
Developer | Carune Online

Return to Announcements