Carune Online - Creatures Sound/Animation Test

Moderator: Teamleader | Carune Online

Carune Online - Creatures Sound/Animation Test

Postby MVM » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:44 am

Hi All, time to post again :)

Added more life to the environment - new creatures/sounds and animations for "the normal realm" in game.
There will be alot more later. Hope you like it so far :)

Note: This video dont show the final result of the game and along with the additional sounds here makes new added models more alive - that is the only reason.

MVM
Teamleader | Carune Online

Re: Carune Online - Creatures Sound/Animation Test

Postby KingRiz3n » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:20 pm

hmm, so you used a tiger growl for the dragon, tbh you should use a T-Rex Roar for it, it fits dragons more so than a tiger, watch an Elder Scrolls V Skyrim trailer and thats how the dragons should sound (of course size should effect the loudness/pitch of the roar as well though), that my only complaint about the video though, nice model of a dragon, makes it unique, and i dont know what type of dragon it is so i cant comment on its head/face, it can be a whole new species though/ mix of, so the model in and of itself is pretty great.

P.S. hope in next video or an upcomming one we get to see creature movement (as in walking forward/backwards) instead of just standing still moving body side to side, at least thats what im looking forward to seeing haha.
KingRiz3n
Developer | Carune Online

Postby MVM » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:12 pm

You are right about the Tiger sounds. This is just a test and along with the additional sounds here makes new models added more alive - hopefully . That was the only reason.
To add suitable sounds that needs alot more work than just trowing something in :P
The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim, i just love the sounds they are using. Cant wait till i got my hands on that game and be able to start playing. :D
MVM

Postby Alaster » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:28 am

The birds! Less bird noises, pl0x.
Alaster
Mature

Postby MVM » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:58 am

Ok ,Ok, Alaster! Darn, i forgot about the birds :)
MVM

Return to 3D Modelling