Account Retrieval

What's new in the world of Blade Mistress?

Account Retrieval

Postby Thoth » Fri May 03, 2013 10:58 am

Hello,

As you might know, it's possible to retrieve your account from Punisher's server.
In order to do that, you must send him an email (punisher @ blademistress.com), and provide as much information about the account/character.
Think of: levels, weapons, account name, character name, and possibly the password.

Please do tag me as a cc (thoth @ bmreturns.com), or send me a Private Message because lately I've been receiving a lot of accounts from Punisher, and I do not know who they belong to to inform the player their account is imported to this server and ready to play.

Kindest regards,

Thoth.

EDIT: Punisher has sent me all userfiles, more info here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2690
Thoth
Administrator

Re: Account Retrieval

Postby CrownG » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:40 pm

Is it too late to attempt to recover an account?

I can't remember anything lol! Plus it was on the Nonide server, not sure if that applies D:
CrownG
Young

Postby Thoth » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:15 am

We cannot recover files from Nonide's server, only from Punisher's (the original) server.
It is not too late to recover account files, but it does take a while for Punisher to reply and send me the files as he is a busy man.
Thoth
Administrator

Postby CrownG » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:41 pm

Ok, yeah i wasn't on the other one, only nonides and this under Meyfei. So i'm up to snuff as per what i grinded so far xD
CrownG
Young

Return to Announcements