Christmas

Upcoming events will be posted here!

Christmas

Postby Dogma » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:08 am

Well then... Last weekend I had an event where Christmas Cats were driven mad... It turned out to be due to a giant puppy that was Trixter's early Christmas present. However, this is only the beginning. There is something in the world of BM that is corrupting Christmas characters... it's first move was the gift to Trixter... Whatever power is at work must have known the giant puppy would cause unrest amongst the guardian Christmas Cats... I fear it will only grow worse the closer we get to Christmas. I hope to see more people in game over the holidays, Many will be needed to stop this great threat.

Also, Christmas day, those I see in the game will receive a random Christmas present, valuing 1+(but not THAT much plus) million gold... if you are busy and cannot get on Christmas day, I can understand that, please send me a forum message Christmas Eve or Christmas day, and you will be gifted items worth similar amounts the next time you are seen on.

Also a side note for amounts, I understand market prices are high(when there are prices at all) so I will use an amount averaged between now and what I remember from years ago when the game was full of active players. This is both to ensure better presents, and also to celebrate an active server, like there used to be :)

I know it is early, and will say again on the actual day, but Happy Holidays(and Merry Christmas for those that celebrate it as is)...

Dogma,
Blade Mistress Administrator
Dogma
Administrator

Re: Christmas

Postby Dogma » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:31 pm

Tried one tonight, but not enough people on... so putting it off until Sunday ;) So Sunday... between... let's say, 8-11PM Server time(can't be more specific due to how long the little ones take for nap), it would be nice to hold an event. It won't be super amazing, nor can I guarantee the best of attention, as I will have my kids, but dusts/trophies will be involved, and it will be leading up to Christmas day event.

Also, would like to say on Christmas day if you could spare a few minutes to log on, I will be handing out a few Christmas gifts to those I see on. Ofc, you can message me on forums and receive yours a day or 2 after if you have too much going on(which I can completely understand).

There will also be a Christmas day event or 2, for those that can be on or much like myself did their Christmas parties early.

Much love, and Happy Holidays,
Dogma,
Blade Mistress Administrator
Dogma
Administrator

Return to Blade Mistress Events