Help?

Discuss about things that happen in game.

Re: Help?

Postby JLDubbZ » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:25 am

there is?
JLDubbZ
Young Adult

Postby Thoth » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:26 am

Yes, please check my last post
Thoth
Administrator

Postby JLDubbZ » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:55 am

Hey! I got in! the server was down so Ill just play later but man thanks so much! Hope to see you in game I'll probably thank you then as well haha!
JLDubbZ
Young Adult

Postby Thoth » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:15 am

Server should be up. Are you positive you entered the correct link? (-bmonline.servegame.com)
Thoth
Administrator

Postby JLDubbZ » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:26 am

well i entered all of the stuff in correctly but the first part of it isnt the BM.exe. It was in my documents so it was like My documents/bmreturns.exe. Then I added the rest to it. It didnt work. It said the file was invalid. I then went to my downloads in my documents and clicked on the BM shortcut launcher and it pulled it up. I entered a password and username and it said server was down so I dont know. This seems like a lot of work to get back into my game. Why is the download being diffiicult?
JLDubbZ
Young Adult

Postby Thoth » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:31 am

it's not bmreturns.exe, it is the bbonline.exe file that you have to make a shortcut of.
Thoth
Administrator

Postby JLDubbZ » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:47 am

Yeah I dont know what I'm doing wrong if my computer is stupid. I've done everything you've said but apparently it doesnt want to work for me. It says "The file name is invalid, please check it or whatever". I'm sorry this is way too much frustration to try to play this game. I wish it was just a download and a launcher together where i wouldnt have to go to all this trouble. If you ever change the download system to where logging in isnt like this please email me. I loved this game but i cant go through all of this just for it not to work.
JLDubbZ
Young Adult

Postby Thoth » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:49 am

Just wait, we'll get there! :-)

Where exactly did you install Blade Mistress to? I need the EXACT file location, I will create you a shortcut.
Thoth
Administrator

Postby JLDubbZ » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:53 am

"C:\Documents and Settings\Logan\My Documents\Downloads\BBonline.exe"

thats under the mydocuments page. this is the thing i clicked to pull up the whole home page with the girl and the fire and what not. This is what I tried entering my stuff behind like the whole alternate way stuff with the -w-x-nUSERNAME-pP@SSWORD-bmonline.servegame.com
JLDubbZ
Young Adult

Postby JLDubbZ » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:56 am

I created a shortcut of it and in the target box the code was this "C:\Documents and Settings\Logan\My Documents\Downloads\BBonline.exe"-W-x-nJLDubbz-pMYPASS-bmonline.servegame.com

it would not let me apply
JLDubbZ
Young Adult

PreviousNext

Return to Blade Mistress Discussion