Dragon Food

Got any ideas?

Dragon Food

Postby Thoth » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:15 pm

Hello,

We are currently updating our dragon food list.
Our current subject is the dragon's color changing food.

Please help us creating a list for every dragon type and it's food.

please give me the dragon color, the stage, and whether it's plain, hooded, spotted or striped.

Note: this is OUR server, we do not have to follow the original Wiki.
We will open our wiki to public once it's complete.

Thank you~

Thoth.
Thoth
Administrator

Drake color change.

Postby iresh » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:19 pm

OK as it stands now the drakes are kind of broken well thanks to my bf hard work we can now eidt the color changes and meats used to do it. please list as so for color changes and meats.
Plain R plant green tiger blue
plain G ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) etc on down the line this is our server we don't have to fallow the wiki.
iresh
Young Adult

Re: Dragon Food

Postby Thoth » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:23 pm

Plain red stage1: Minotaur meat turns into blue
plain red stage 2: spirit golem meat turns into green
plain red stage 3: skeleton meat turns into black
Thoth
Administrator

Postby Stronghold » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:05 pm

Plain Red:
Stage 1:
Strenght: Spirit Golem
Egg: Skeleton
Color:Minotaur Meat
Stage 2
Strenght: Skeleton
Egg: Minotaur
Color:Spirit Golem
Stage 3:
Strenght: Minotaur
Egg: Spirit Golem
Color: Skeleton (Black)

I don't know if we got the other meats already, but I think it was like this on old bm.
I mean that the 3 meats stay the same just other effect in other stage
Stronghold Blade Mistress' Lady Justice
Stronghold

Postby Thoth » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:40 pm

We haven't tracked down the powerfood and egglaying food.
This will happen soon enough =)

Note: We do not have to stick to the old wiki, we can make up our own as well =)
Thoth
Administrator

Postby Dinyi » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:37 pm

I dont quite follow. Does this mean we just say some foods for them or are we trying to find them ingame?

Lothnir wrote:I don't know if we got the other meats already, but I think it was like this on old bm.
I mean that the 3 meats stay the same just other effect in other stage

No. The old BM ran like this :

................Stage 1.............Stage 2.............Stage 3
Power.......FOOD1.............FOOD2..............FOOD3
Change.....FOOD4.............FOOD5..............FOOD6
Egg..........FOOD3.............FOOD1..............FOOD2

Example :

................Stage 1.............Stage 2.............Stage 3
Power.......Minotaur.............Spider................Plant
Change......Golem...............Dragon.............Skeleton
Egg............Plant...............Minotaur..............Spider

(That is the exact food table from the old BM for the Plain Red Dragon)
Dinyi
Young

Postby Thoth » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:21 am

Just make up our own list, the way that you want it, and we wil put it in game! =)
Thoth
Administrator

Postby Dinyi » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:25 pm

Well. I have a bunch below that could to be used for the Strange drakes. If you already have these, then sorry.

Red...............Stage 1...............Stage 2...............Stage 3..............................White...............Stage 1...............Stage 2...............Stage 3
Power............Werewolf..............S. Tiger.................Dragon...............................Power..............S. Vision...............S. Tiger...............S. Skele
Change...........S. Skele..............S. Vision................Plant................................Change...............Ghost.................Bone W................Dragon
Egg.................Dragon...............Werewolf...............S. Tiger..............................Egg..................S. Skele...............S. Vision..............S. Tiger

Green............Stage 1...............Stage 2...............Stage 3..............................Black...............Stage 1...............Stage 2...............Stage 3
Power..............Spider.................Dokk C................S. Tiger...............................Power...............S. Mino...............S. Tiger...............Werewolf
Change...........Werewolf..............Dragon.................S. Mino..............................Change.............S. Vision.................Orc..................Bone W.
Egg.................Dokk C...............S. Tiger.................Golem................................Egg..................S. Tiger................S. Mino...............Werewolf

Blue...............Stage 1...............Stage 2...............Stage 3..............................Gold................Stage 1...............Stage 2...............Stage 3
Power................Plant.................S. Skele...............S. Mino..............................Power..............S. Golem..............Dokk C.................Dragon
Change.............Dokk C..................Orc...................Spidren..............................Change.............Dragon.................Dokk C...............S. Dragon
Egg..................Dragon................Dragon................S. Skele..............................Egg..................Dragon..................Plant..................S. Mino

.............................................................Rainbow.........Stage 1...............Stage 2...............Stage 3
.............................................................Power.................Bat...................Vampire.................Lizard
.............................................................Change............Bone W...............S. Dragon................Orc
.............................................................Egg..................Vampire..................Bat....................Lizard
Dinyi
Young

Postby Thoth » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:08 pm

Okay, I'll take this for the plain ones.

Any suggestions on the other types?
Thoth
Administrator

Postby Thoth » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:19 pm

Hello all,

I am glad to announce that we have made a COMPLETE Dragon Food list!

We will put this list in the system in about 30 minutes from now.

We are also working on putting this complete list on the wiki! :)

Thank you for playing Blade Mistress!
Thoth
Administrator

Next

Return to Development