Help?

Discuss about things that happen in game.

Help?

Postby JLDubbZ » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:30 pm

Hey guys, I used to play this game way back when. Then it got shut down because of server problems or the creator didnt have time anymore or some reason like that. So i wasn't able to play. I heard it has come back and thats awesome! i tried downloading it again and i get to the launch window, put in my old account(I even tried putting in a new one) and nothing happens. I click "launch" and nothing happens,nothing. So maybe I didnt downlaod something i needed to or maybe the server is down I dont know? If you can help me out please do. Thanks a bunch.
JLDubbZ
Young Adult

Re: Help?

Postby Thoth » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:19 pm

Did you download the Bmreturns.exe installer AND the separate Launcher?
Thoth
Administrator

Postby JLDubbZ » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Yeah I did. I click on the launcher pack and it opens. I click the one that opens it and the login screen appears. I enter everything in and i click launch. nothing happens. Ive downloaded both now more than once so I really dont know whats happening. It says it will create a new account even if im entering the wrong password etc... but nothing. I tried updating and its says something like "cant update because it cant connect to blade mistress" something like that.
JLDubbZ
Young Adult

Postby Thoth » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Make sure the llauncher pack is located in the Blade Mistress folder.
Thoth
Administrator

Postby JLDubbZ » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:11 pm

How do I find out if the launcher is in the Bm folder? I can pull up the launcher folder but only after ive downloaded it. After that I dont know where to look to find all the BM stuff.
JLDubbZ
Young Adult

Postby Thoth » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:48 pm

try C:\Program Files\Blade Mistress Returns\
Thoth
Administrator

Postby JLDubbZ » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:09 pm

That did not work. Can you just give me a rundown of what to do after I download? When I download the BM.exe or whatever it is it says "Run with" and then you can choose. What should I choose, or does that even matter? I can pull up the launcher itself but after that it will not work. Sorry for the difficulty
JLDubbZ
Young Adult

Postby Thoth » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Ok, redownload the bmreturns.exe from our website.
in the 'target path' or 'installation path' you put; C:\Program Files\Blade Mistress Returns

after installation, you go to that folder ( my computer -> C:\ -> Program Files -> Blade Mistress Returns ), and then you download the launcher pack from the website
you open that .zip file, and extract everything to the Blade Mistress Returns folder.
If it asks you to overwrite BMlauncher.exe, say yes.

This should work.
Thoth
Administrator

Postby JLDubbZ » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:21 pm

It didn't work. It says file cannot be found. and then it aborts. I guess i cant play. That really sucks
JLDubbZ
Young Adult

Postby Thoth » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:24 am

Thoth
Administrator

Next

Return to Blade Mistress Discussion